Discover this truly natural and beautiful region, find inspiration in a place where wildlife is abundant. Birds, fish and curious playful dolphins inhabit our beautiful calm waters that comprise the Murray River, Peel inlet and the pristine waterways and canals of Mandurah.
What could be more enticing than an evening spent watching the sun go down with friends and loved ones, enjoying a variety of locally sourced foods and a long cool glass of something very refreshing whilst sitting in comfort on the back of the Powercat.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Breakfast & Birdsong Cruise
For the early risers amongst us we can offer a different type of chartered cruise where our guests enjoy a Breakfast & Birdsong Cruise where we experience the extensive birdlife and birdsong that breaks the beautiful peaceful mornings with Pelicans, Kingfishers and Spoonbills; not to mention the magnificent birds of prey such as Whistling Kites, Ospreys and Sea Eagles and their dynamic Eyrie that can all be viewed from the comfort of the boat. A special and rewarding way to start the day.
Breakfast & Birdsong Menu
All Breakfast are inclusive of Tea, Coffee, Juice and Water.
- Huon Smoked Salmon Fillet served with Potato Rosti, Scrambled Eggs and Rocket sprinkled with Crumbled Feta or
- Shakshuka – A Middle Eastern dish of Poached Eggs cooked in tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Red Capsicum, Chorizo, Cayenne pepper and Paprika. As hot or NOT as you like! Served with Fresh Crusty Rustic Breads or
- Ham & Cheese Croissants oven baked with a Green Tomato Relish, followed By Natural Yoghurt served with Fruits, Nuts, Toasted Oats and drizzled with a local honey. Finally some Danish Pastries with Cinnamon Brown Sugar & Sultana’s or
- Full English Breakfast, Bacon Sausage, egg, Tomatoes, Baked Beans, Toast, Mushrooms, a very hearty start to the day.
BYO is most welcome an we can have the Ice bucket ready and waiting for you on arrival, should you want a Champagne Breakfast. There is also the added convenience of a fridge & toilet facilities below.
Bubbles & Grazing Board Cruise
Maybe some well-earned relaxation and the more natural beauty of the region where the river allows us to meander is more your style. With this chartered cruise we head up the Murray River for our Bubbles & Grazing Board Cruise. Birdlife is excellent no matter what time of year, see Pelicans, Ospreys, Whistling Kites and Sea Eagles with their Eyrie. Mandurah and the surrounds are famous for Blue Manner Crabs, fishing and of course the dolphins, often seen with their young alongside them, they love coming alongside the boat for a nosey at our guests.
Lunchtime Grazing Board
• Assorted Crudities with a dip
• Mixed Olives
• Salami, Bresaola, Prosciutto, Strawberry, Halloumi & Rocket Skewers
• Assorted Cheeses
• Crostini 2 ways, Egg Mayo, Paprika & Cress on white,
• Salmon, Cream Cheese, Dill & Grated Cucumber on Rye
• Pretzels & Nuts and Assorted Crackers
• Assorted Seasonal fruits e.g. Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries Dried Mango slices etc.
BYO is most welcome, we do offer a complimentary glass of bubble with the grazing board, we can have the Ice bucket ready and waiting for you on arrival should you wish to bring BYO drinks, we also have the added convenience of a fridge & toilet facilities below.
Sunset & Tapas Cruise.
Here you will receive a private and intimate cruise experience, with this Sunset & Tapas Charter, you can have the whole boat to yourselves. Ideal for Romantic Couples, Anniversaries, Surprises, Date nights etc. OR Bring friends along and share in the experience. Minimum 2 guests (the boat is then locked in for just you two!) or a Maximum of 4 guests.
We depart from our Jetty in North Yunderup, this journey allows you the opportunity to sit back and relax whilst you enjoy the beautiful late afternoon gentle breezes as we travel down the Murray River, take in the vista of river front cottages and houses. We can offer the option of dropping anchor, or mooring up to the Jetty at Coopers Mill, a small island at the mouth of the Estuary, which is heritage listed and has a historic Windmill, there are toilets and a little walk to view the Windmill. Where we serve our popular Tapas Menu. We then watch the beautiful sunsets at Peel inlet.
Sunset & Tapas Menu
- Bruschetta with Toasted Breads
- Vegetable Gyoza
- Smoked Salmon with Pickled Ginger, Dill, Wasabi and Caperberries.
- Mixed assorted tasting bowls including Olives, Dips, Mussels & Pickled vegetable
- Assorted Cheeses & Crackers Plate
- Charcuterie Plate with Pork & Fennel Salami, Chorizo, Seasonal Fruits, Crudities Nuts, Pretzels.
- Patatas Bravas, Deep Fried Potatoes, served warm and seasoned with Rosemary & Sea Salt, and a garlic Aioli
BYO is most welcome an we can have the Ice bucket ready and waiting for you on arrival, we also have the added convenience of a fridge & toilet facilities below.